Wednesday 20 June 2012

Makeup Course Week 9

So this week we were pretty much give free reign....Do whatever you want...or you can do your bridal assessment.
I missed the bridal week, so I knew I was going to have to do it sooner or later, so I decided to do it tonight, but HOW could I pass up the opportunity to go a little crazy too? SO I did both...duh!
Caitlin was my model tonight, what a good sport to let me make up her face twice.  As a bride, then a zombie... obviously!  Also, for some unknown reason, my camera decided to suck, the only time I REALLY needed it to come through for me, and it failed, sooo these pictures were taken on my phone, it's not great but its better than none...

Before:

After- Bridal:

The best photo I got of this, for some unearthly reason, won't rotate, which is odd because I took in in portrait and I want to use it that way, any way it's not to be.

This is what I drew at home, so I had a bit of a plan in my head as to what I wanted to do:

Annnnd this is what I did to poor Caitlin's face...








I had HEAPS of fun, it was a real laugh, not going to lie, but the best bit is that people saw the 'normal' look and took it for granted, then I did this, in a class where the craziest thing was rainbow eyes....I made quite an impression!
Thanks Caitlin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!