Monday 25 June 2012

Brush Hauling

 Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a makeup brush whore.  I love them, I lust after them, and I cannot get enough!!! Partly because hat to have to clean them often but dirty brushes are gross and partly because I'm constantly searching for that one Holy Grail brush to complete my life collection.  I buy all kinds of brushes, a bit like my philosophy on makeup, I believe that if you limit yourself to only higher end brushes, you miss out on some fine ones.  Anyway, having seen a bit about them, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase these babies:




Aren't they soooo pretty, I've used the powder one so far and I love it, I will eventually get around to using them all, I have at least washed them all already.  Yes I wash brand new brushes, who knows where they're been?
So far I can tell you they're super soft and I LOVE the nifty stand thing...SO clever.

8 comments:

  1. I've been weighing up buying these for the longest time, they look so good and seem to work so well. I may have to bite the bullet one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bite the bullet! They're so worth it, even at hyper up prices here.

      Delete
  2. I really need to try these out! So much envy! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Justified envy! They are THAT good!

      Delete
  3. I have this on my about to buy list, go team! And my brush collection is nice and clean since your Makeup Utopia article, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're on everyones wish list, because they are brilliant!

      Delete
  4. Ah i saw these in my blush brush search, almost got it too! It was sooooo soft and lovely. Might have to go back for some they do look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant! Well worth the money, even the over inflated Aussie prices!

      Delete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!