Wednesday 13 June 2012

Makeup Course Week 5

I wasn't there! I was living it up in Thailand with my mum and my dear baby boy, who turned 3 while there, proving he is no baby!
So, instead, lets do a 'just got off the plane, im exhausted but its daylight and I want to explore' FOTD!



I had to cover the lack of sleep thing, whilst bearing in mind it was hot and sunny and humid and basically the worst conditions for makeup...
So I did this...



Mixed a little of my foundation with my face specific sunscreen, used some water proof gel liner anf finsihed it all off with a little lip balm and lashings of water proof mascara.

Not that it mattered because then I did this...


An yes, it did require a duckesque shot....thanks for asking.

Thanks Thailand!



Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!