Thursday 7 June 2012

Makeup Course Week 2

Firstly a few apologies, I've been a bit absent from blogging, what, between, being a mum, working, studying, going on holiday and doing a few articles for Makeup Utopia and being sick...I have been slack.  There I said it, I neglected my wee blog and for that I am sorry, now then accept it, move on and together we can grow as people.

I'm clearly more than 3 weeks into my course, in fact I am amazingly almost half way through.  So far we have covered the perfect base, classic eyes, smokey eyes, classic bridal (I was away for this week and spewing about it because I actually needed to know it) 'glam' bride, which is a fancy way of saying, learn how to do bright red lips and eye liner flicks.  Then we had a week that was supposed to be assessment but wasn't, where we could practise.  In all of this, we have also masters lashes, concealers, primers etc etc.

Any way Week 2 was the perfect base, I conned  was lovingly assisted by Jo.  The lighting in our room is terrible and I'm shitful with remembering to take 'before' pics but here what I do have.






Like I say. crap lighting, I swear it looked better, the girl next to Jo kept saying how she loved her eyeshadow...either way the point was to get the foundation right.  Its pretty good.  We're using Napoleon Perdis makeup, which I'm not familiar with, so I have been trying to get my head around the foundation shades etc so I can get it more spot on.

Thanks Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!