Wednesday 27 June 2012

Face on Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons

Face on Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons
 
What they say:
Lip colour has never been so fun and sweet with Face of Australia's NEW Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons.  These wind-up lip tints are smooth, moisturizing and smell like vanilla!
Treat your lips to mouth-watering moisture and a hint of shine. In 3 super delectable shades these lip crayons are also infused with a vanilla scent.

Features & Benefits

Sheer gloss colour that is moisturising & non sticky
• Glides on smoothly
• Light-as-a-feather lip tints
• Convenient wind up applicator


Basically, its a chunky crayon style lippie.  I hear they are a brilliant knock off of a Clinique Chubby Stick, I wouldn't know, I've never so much as tried one...

They come in a pack of 3, a nude colour 'Sundae', a pretty pink 'Cupcake' and a redish pink 'Macaron' .



 These are HYPER moisturising, like amazingly so, almost too much, when I wear lip balm to bed, I wake up feeling kinda greasy feel around my lips, these do this after a few minutes. 
They do have a cute vanilla scent, but sadly this comes with a weird 'taste' like lippie sometimes does.  The colours are brilliant and very functional for everyday.  They crayon side of things makes they super easy to apply and the wind up capability is great because I can NEVER find a sharpener when I need one.
 
All in all, I actually really like them, my lips feel like they are being nourished while I'm wearing them and the colours are fab for any situation AND the price? Fab.
 
RRP $14.95 and available from Face of Australia stockists (if you can find any left, they're pretty popular.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!