Sunday 17 June 2012

Makeup Course Week 7

Phew, half way!, actually over it, its a 13 week course...and I'm loving every minute of it.  So this week was supposed to be an assessment week, but turned out not to be.  So instead we recapped some eye techniques.  I decided to do a neutral classic, but to practise those eyeliner 'flicks' sadly for Sarah, my model, I had been ill earlier in the week and so I was shakier than I thought I'd be and those lines just got thicker, I think I salvaged it though, and I added some individual lashes for funsies.  This time, I DID get a before picture....what do you think?




Again, Sarah was an aces model, and she had fun, and told me she wants to learn how to do her own.
SADLY we didn't do wine this week.... BUT it still had heaps of fun...

Thanks Sarah!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You transformed her!! Good job

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!