Monday 21 April 2014

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter and Pop & Glow Cream Blush


When I was at Boots the other day, these little pretties caught my eye.  I'm a sucker for anything tipped to make my life easier, and these crayon designed blushes and highlighters fit the bill.

The highlighter doesn't have a shade as currently they are only available in this beautiful champagne colour.

I picked up the blush in Classic Rose but there is also Mango Sorbet and Rose Blossom available.
They are super pigmented, and glide on effortlessly.
You can barely see the highlighter, but it is the shimmery line just above the pink.

Perfect for depositing colour which is then blended out with either your fingers or a bush.

So far, I am completely in love with the highlighter.  I thought I would love this blush, but I think I need to practice getting just the right amount of colour.  I think I might need the other two colours to aid this.

On the whole I hate products you have to use straight from the tube, and although there are certainly designed with this in mind, they are chunky enough you could easily run a brush over the top to prevent product to skin contact.

No7 is exclusive to Boots, which, although a UK company, do have stores in other countries such as Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!