Monday 14 November 2011

Limecrime Haul and Review

Firstly, unless you have had your head in the sand, you have probably seen HEAPS about Limecrime, probably because they are brilliant.
They are available from a few online stores but i chose to get most of my things from the Limecrime website.  They have some amazing colours of eyeshadows but also some rather unique lip sticks. 
Firstly they arrive in a cool box.  I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but if the cover is cool its OK right?
Excuse the blurriness, my camera only seems to make things blurry when the detail is required....

I bought 5 'Magic Dusts':
Troubadour; which is a lovely light teal sort of colour. 
Empress; which I can best describe as a sparkly lush 'Cadbury' dark purple.
Medusa; which is a sort of black shot with blue and silver shimmers.
Mirror Mirror; which is a true sparkly silver.
Twilight; which is a lovely sparkly lavender colour.


Again, sorry about the blurry but the colours should be clear enough.

I love these products, my only wish is that they had been around when I was younger and had more time to use them, I don't think my work would be too impressed if I showed up in Troubadour and Empress...although I might do it one Friday just for fun.

Another note about these products is they are all vegan and completely cruelty free.

If you like your colours, and experimenting with them, these are well worth a try, if you are looking for conservative makeup that won't offend your boss, please see my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!