Thursday 25 October 2012

(more) USA Haul Part....3 (maybe) Palettes etc

I never got through the whole haul my mum brought back, so here's the rest, picture heavy because I don't have much to say!
Palettes:


Sephora Palette

Lots of colours, 36 Shadows, 12 glosses, 6 blushes.

Nordstrom Palette




48 Shadows, 48 glosses, 6 blushes and a big mirror!

Estee Lauder Palette




Stunning Palette, beautiful and luxurious, 6 shadows, 6 glosses and mini brushes.


MAC Lippies



5 of the lippies were BAC2MAC so didn't have boxes, the 6th Viva Glam- Nicki

Still think I'm a pretty lucky gal to have an awesome and generous mum, who brings back such goodies! Thanks mum!

I haven't named or swatched the lippies, there isn't anything new about them, but if you want to know about any of them in particular I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Your mum is AWESOME. Can I have her? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, you may not have her, I may agree to sharing!

      Delete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!