Sunday 30 March 2014

Sample Challenge Week 2

This week, I'll be using up the following:
Sample one I will be using this week is another from Benefit, The POREfessional primer.
I already own a full size version of this, so using the sample is more annoying than anything,  I don't have any friends or relatives here to give it to (I have friends here, but most of them are male, and probably wouldn't be grateful enough to waste my time)

Sample 2 is a sample of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo, I have heard good things about this, so I picked it as one of my 3 sample with my first ever (direct) order from Sephora, I try not to pick skincare samples because I never like them, and this was one of the few makeup samples available.
I recently had a 'Celebrity brows' treatment, where we worked out my brows are slightly short, and for some stupid reason getting more sparse at the nose end, when they were filled in a little they looked fab, so I'm eager to try this one.

Benefit Big Easy- Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfector (A BB cream?) NO, Bigger than BB. (what?)
Blah blah blah, I don't really know what makes this so special, I think it's just a BB cream with a Benefit kitchy spin on it.

I also got this sample with  my Sephora order, and usually I hate complexion samples because inevitably, they are just too dark, but not this one...

The Big Easy has a teeny tiny sample of every colour the product comes in. Bravo Benefit, I can actually trial this product properly, although it is a teeny tiny sample, so perhaps, just trial it on my nose?

How's every one going with their sample challenge? Are you getting through them? Did you at least admit defeat and hand everything over to an unsuspecting friend, your sister or mum? Either way, did you get rid of some of those dastardly samples that just keep accumulating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!