Monday 12 November 2012

Three reasons for the lack of posts...

I've disappeared again haven't I?....sorry.... here's my 3 best excuses, all true...

  • I am really busy with life, setting up the new house still (I've just moved the last of my stuff out of my parents and now I have to put it all somewhere), also, coming up to summer in a Sea Side town it's wedding/formal/festive season approaching, that means lots of makeup needling applied.

  • I STILL don't have the internet at home, after a lot of running around and making phone calls I have discovered there is no cabling on my side of the road to get phone and/or internet, so until they do that I won't have it, work is scheduled to start on the 16th, fingers crossed because taking photos, then mass writing when I get near the internet is just not helpful.  This is also why I've been a bit absent on Twitter, but also for the above reason.

  • I've just invested in an air brush, so I'm trying to practise that on anyone that will sit still for long enough. Which doesn't leave much time between being a mother, working 40+ hrs a week at my day job and then whatever is left for makeup......
Once I have internet it means I'll be able to post whenever I feel like it, as soon as I've taken pictures rather than -take photos-resize on lap top-put onto flash drive-go to mum's and use internet-repeat.

Scout honour (no, seriously I can do that) once that cabling is done and my house is online, I'll be back up to speed, and (trying) to keep you all entertained.

Because of all of the above reasons I'm also really slacking in reading blogs too, so please prepare for mass commenting on what will be ages old posts by the time I'm able.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be pretty hard to find the time if you have just moved and no internet would make it even harder. Have fun airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this feeling, the whole process of moving is a pain in the butt at the best of times!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, please check it out, it's a great way to network blogs!
    http://www.boughtbybirdette.com/2012/12/bought-by-birdette-has-received.html

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!