Sunday 18 December 2011

Try me for FREE - my fave word!

A while ago, I bought some things from a blog sale, included in the package were some mineral pigments.  Last night I was sorting through them and decided to give them a try. WELL, there was one which i have decided is my now 'go to' colour, its basically brown but with this BEAUTIFUL green shimmer to it.  Then today, I decided to research the company name "Everyday Minerals" and see if I can buy a full size jar of this colour, turns out I can't as they no longer sell it BUT what I did discover is that you can pick a little selection of samples to try WITHOUT buying anything else, all you have to do is pay for postage, which is about $3.  You get to pick your items from a range of products- foundations, blush, eye shadows etc and from a few colours within those products.  Seems like a great idea to me so I'm going to give it a try.  If you think it might be worth the $3 to try new and cool stuff, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!